still the world around me sleeps.
[html]

setting; summertime in a large and leafy forest, not pine trees, but actual leafy trees. alessandra, her large black stallion and her 7'4 235 pound slave are sleeping under a large tree in a small grassy clearing filled with wild flowers. aless is about 150 pounds and 5'12.

The morning crept up silently, little dapples of sunlight filtering through the trees and landing on this and that, slowly warming the forms of the three creatures sleeping soundly under a fleshed out and leafy tree. Green grass blades tickled the bare nose of one of the three, the rich color a direct contrast to her black and white form. The lithe womans eyes opened slowly, reaching a multi-colored handing to rub the sleep out of them. Her icy blue eyes opened more fully, and she did a quick inventory count of her companions. The hulking monster of a beast stayed loyal to her, as always, and was curled around the young female, protecting her from all that was evil in the world. Even if she was one of them.

Raising a hand, she ran her slender fingers through his shaggy, shorter length black hair lovingly and just as soon as she had begun the action she stopped, chastising herself. The inky mistress sometimes forget that he was her slave, and not anything closer. Seeing as they grew up together, it sure felt like it sometimes. Raising herself to her feet delicately, she brushed off the black leather cloak that was fastened around her neck with a silver and sapphire clasp, the inside thick with white rabbit fur. Grass and stray leaves fell to the ground after she brushed it off, and she stepped over the huge mound of white fur at her feet, content to let him sleep for a few minutes longer. Grabbing for their packs, she fished her skull out of hers and smoothed her long, white hair from her face as she put it on. Grabbing a comb, she brushed her waist-length hair gently as she looked around.

Her horse, Valhalla, snorted and nickered at the young woman as he rose to his feet and shook out his coat and mane, an inky color to match his masters. Trotting over to his quickly, he lowered his head and she fixed his skull on his head as well, running her fingers over the smooth, bleached moose skull with a filled out rack of elk entlers protruding from the top of it. " My, my, Valhalla. You do look handsome today. " She said quietly, looking the horse directly in his soulful eyes as she petted him fondly. Glancing back over at her slave, she cleared her throat and made her way back over to him. " Maximilian Von Sin, I do believe you've over slept. " She said, prodding his shoulder as she smiled through the wolf skull at him, placing his skull next to him as he stirred before awakening.

The white wolf stretched out his arms and legs, sighing loudly before getting to his feet and placing his skull overtop his own, smiling at his mistress. " I do believe you are right, Mistress. What would you like for breakfast today? " He questioned, picking up a long, sharp sword from the ground next to him and surveying the bags scattered around the small sleeping place they had chosen for the night. His ears flicked backwards as he heard a distant crashing in the woods and his eyes soon followed, one hand placed on his mistress's arm to catch her attention at the coming intruder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread