still the world around me sleeps.
[html]

Though the tension was not completely gone from his body, there was visible relief on the dog's features. "I have no intention of becoming so," He spoke carefully, trying to conceal his southern accent. "I am Doc Sullivan." The dog eyed the male once more, noticing that he was sizing him up. A frown was briefly visible, and disappeared when the horse approached and sniffed his pockets.

He eyed the warhorse with the same wariness he had the male luperci. However, when it started to nose around his hips, he chucked. "You're as bad as Cinnamon." He could recognize that it was searching for food, and had no intention of trampling him. The dog pulled a slice of dried apple from his pocket, and placed his outstretched hand near the horse so it may eat from that instead of searching in his pockets.

The donkey, meanwhile, eyed the food jealously, and began his own search for food in Doc's other pocket. The wolfdog sighed at this, as if such happened quite often. "I am a simple healer, at your service should you need me. I would bow, but..." He gestured to the two equines with his snout. "As to your question, I am a wanderer, out to see the world and offer my services anywhere they may be needed."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread