still the world around me sleeps.
[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

Valhalla swished his tail back and forth, snorting with appreciation as his search was rewarded with dried apple, one of his favorite treats. Crunching the food noisily in his mouth he raised his head so that he was eye level with the dog and paused, before nudgeding his cheek gently and whickering softly beside his head. Although he was a warhorse, trained for the blood and noise of battle, other then that he was a well-behaved and rightly tempermented horse. From first glance though, he definetly did not look it. Some might find it amusing, but in the heat of battle a horse charging toward you with a skull-toting warrior on his back wearing his own antlered skull would be very, very intimidating.

Both Alessandra and Max nodded their heads at Doc's name offering, and soon quickly offering theirs as well. " My name is Alessandra Von Sin, and this is Maximilian, my slave. He also carries the birth right Von Sin. We are currently wandering as well, but our skills differ from yours.. ever so slightly. " She said, her bleached lips twisting ever so slightly into a cruel grin. Her blue eyes were cold and hard, those which had clearly seen and been a part of taking lives. Alessandra was a beautiful creature, much like a butterfly. But just like certain butterflies, she could be sharp and deadly like the hidden toxins within them.

Briskly, she continued, gesturing towards Maximilian. " He, is a swordsmaster and leatherworker, able to craft certain, deadly weapons. I myself am a poison and a weapons expert. I am most proficient with poision-tipped throwing knives and arrows, though I am just as skilled in unarmed combat as I am with arms. " The deadly woman did not enjoy taking lives, she did not gain sick pleasure from it like some, however she would brutally murder someone if the situation threataned her, her slave, or her horse. Her survival was much more important then anybody elses. Two lives depended on her own, and she held those two lives high above other citizens, however innocent they may be.

Beckoning Valhalla back towards her, the inky woman took his reins in her hands and trod away silently towards a tree. Once there, she attached him loosly. There was no need for him to interfere where he was just going to be a nuisance. Max watched her through his skull, carefully assesing her movements. Her safety was of upmost importance to him, and he constantly watched her every move to make sure nothing could or would happen to his mistress. His attention was jarred from hers for but a moment, and he stepped forward, past the wolfdog to the ending of the clearing. Both ears were trained forward as he intently watched for movement in the shadowy depths of the forest. .

" Do you hear that? " He questioned in a raspy voice, motioning towards the seemingly empty forest. If they listened carefully, they too would be able to hear the approaching hoofbeats. Maxmilian was getting strange vibes from the forest, ones that he did not like...

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread