Coming Back to Haunt Me
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 304 // +3 points

When Naniko’s command filled his ears, he stumbled. His ears fell flat and his tail curled beneath him for he worried that she was upset with his false demands. His eyes turned to her as he slowed his pace, and he prepared an apology; however, it seemed she had been playing as well, and Alduin laughed sheepishly in return. When she matched his pace he pressed on at normal speed, taking care to stay a bit behind the Angela as he went.

It truly is, madam,” he agreed as he turned a longing gaze at the ocean, “How did you happen across this land, if it is within my rights to ask?

As his eyes came to rest on Naniko, they shone with curiosity. Anathema was such a large territory, and surely the story behind its foundation was just as incredible as the leaders that took charge of it. He looked around him, drinking in every detail of the world around him. For a moment, he felt small. Alaska had been massive, but there wasn’t much except for the long stretches of barren tundra. In Anathema, there were towering trees, roaring oceans, majestic mountains, and so much more. He intended on exploring it all.

Surely the tale of the pack’s foundation is good patrol-talk, yes?” he said with an eager grin.

Once more, he looked upon the waters that began to fade from sight and wished the scene a fond farewell. Oceans were never part of his life back in Alaska, and he found them to be beyond beautiful. The way the waves lapped at the shore filled him with peace. When he first laid eyes on it, he knew he would return to it often. He took one last look at it before they darted away to the outskirts of the pack lands.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread