I Feel Like A Monster
[html]

Thank you darling, it’s nice to be back!

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9086/cebtable.jpg);width:400px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Cerberus had been lost in his thoughts for quite some time it seemed before the voice of another distracted him. It was female by the sound of it, although unfamiliar. The scent of New Dawn teased his nostrils as she approached, easing his nerves, and he eventually turned his head to see a lovely charcoal wolfess pad his way. It amazed Ceri to find that, while he thought he’d met everyone, new members of the pack seemed to pop up out of nowhere time and time again. Looking her over now, he realized that he certainly hadn’t met this she-wolf before, but she seemed to possess all the prowess of a high-ranking wolf, so immediately he flattened his ears and lowered his head.

It is a bracing day indeed, he said, but I love it that way. How are you, dear sister? Cerberus rose to his feet and turned to face the elderly woman, but kept his ears flat and tail tucked all the while. His eyes, too, did not fully meet hers, but instead rested in a calm gaze on her shoulders. Ceri always believed in showing respect to those older than he, so even if he was not an Omega he would have submitted. But, for some reason unknown to him, Cerberus felt as if this woman deserved a great deal of respect regardless of her rank. There was something…familiar about her.

The lightest of breezes tousled Ceri’s fur, and he thought for a moment that he heard the wind whisper his name. He peered up at the sky, almost as if expecting to see the speaker resting among the clouds, and then turned away with the taste of disappointment on his tongue when he saw no one. Warm-toned orbs fell back on ebony shoulders then, and he smiled invitingly at the she-wolf. Come, sit a while, he said. Tell me your story.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread