Heart Beats On
ooc: I'm bored XD... and I miss my Saxif

A well-deserved break she thought as her pale fur shot through the forest. She had not run leisurely in a good month or so. Her body reeled with excitement and muscles ached delightfully. She finally started to get her strength and defined shape back since giving birth to the pups. Thankfully her lover was kind and caring toward the pups giving her the opportunity to hunt as she desired. Today however she wished to just run, push her lungs to their limits let her tongue loll forth as sticks and branches whipped her face and sides. She smiled with a great heave of breath as she felt the ache of her sides and legs finally at their end. She was thirsty and knew of a clearing where water often puddled. She paused though when she scented the male and carefully tracked him to her desired destination. She watched him her breaths short and quick but skillfully silenced. The huntress decided he was ok older but he seemed harmless and even if he was aggressive she would welcome a fight. She approached her posture proud but ready. She went next to him and started to drink from the puddle. Fine day isn’t it? She knew she invaded his space but how he took it didn’t matter to her.

Messages In This Thread