M - you leave a bitter taste in my mouth
[html]
OOC junk goes here...

As the blade scraped the miscellaneous meat off the hide, the rusty Zepar let his mind drift away, wandering aimlessly. He was brought to reality as a voice came to him, causing his blade to slip and nick his fingers. "Murdering again, Liam? Who was that? Some pack yearling? An invalid?" His eyes met the mismatched gaze of Taliesin, the male who was his biological sire. As the D'artisian strode forward, he was up swiftly, clearing the fire easily, his blade finding the neck of the snow hued male.

He stared into the male's eyes, feeling nothing for the male who had raised him. "You never understood, Taliesin. Mother told you, and you never understood the butterflies. You were too forgiving, too..." A movement had the younger male looking up, his amber eyes focusing on something only he could see. His lips lifted into a silent snarl as his gaze returned to the pale man.

"The shadows are a threat, Taliesin." His voice was flat and hard. "And if you are my enemy, as you continue to prove you are, then you are a fool and their ally. This is a mistake." He let the pale scholar pull away from him, though his grip on his skinning knife remained firm. He was poised to strike at a moments notice. Without warning, the rust hued Anatheman lunged forward, ready to kill the male who had once been his father.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 238
[/html]

Messages In This Thread