Listen to Your Elders
WC - 266

Kace's furry snowball of a body pawed up the stairs, giggling happily at her newfound family's homes. She had browsed the King's house, but now boredom overtook her and she sought companionship. Her Mr. Yellow Wolf Friend was no where to be found, so Kace decided to explore the rest of the residences of the Cour des Miracles pack members. To her dismay, the little one had come across no one she deemed interesting.

The white pup skittered to a stop, however, as she eyed an open door. She caught an unfamiliar scent, belonging neither to Skoll or his father the King. Nails clacking on the floor, she trotted to the opening, poking her nose in. Her first site was the bandaged leg of a fellow wolf; of course it drilled questions into her brain, but Kace managed to rest on her haunches and give the injured wolf a smile.

Hey there! I hope I don't bother you but my name's Kace and I'm new here! She took a cautious step forword, her yellow, curious eyes still focused on the maimed limb. Her intention was not to be rude but to merely inquire. She sniffed and wiggled excitedly, happy at the prospect of someone to talk to. What happened? You get caught up in an epic fight? Then Kace gasped, pouncing closer to the bed. Did you win!? Is it your battle scar!? Eager to hear what the wolf had to say, her front paws fount the edge of the bed, then lifted up and down in anticipation.

Messages In This Thread