Listen to Your Elders
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Hmm, I dunno, I did get the original code from Revo, I'm too lazy and lack the patience to formulate it on my own. I think I'll keep his name on it just 'cause it looks good!
Word Count - 315.

Aw, yay! I made ya laugh! I hope that means you feel better. Kace's big golden eyes blinked at the lick, then she glared at Terra, feigning irritation. Eww, coyote slobber! With that the little white furred wolf rolled off the bed in a fit of laughter, shaking her fur free of the wet stuff.

At mention of the name, Kace's ears perked while her tail wagged slowly. She stood up then tilted her head, her mind rolling over thundrous thoughts of Terra and Augustus, battling for the sake of life in the ironic setting of a peaceful forest. Or at least, that's how Kace's brain pictured the scenario.

Okay! I can see it now...That sneaky cat creeping up on ya while you ate...Dishonorable! My dad said you should always face an opponent head on! Took ya by surprise... The small white pup began to reinact scenes from the fight, as if she were the cougar. Crouched on the floor, Kace stalked an invisible Terra. Bet he did it like this...

Then suddenly, Kace jumped onto the bed, tackling Terra's tail. I am the deadly Augustus! You stole my moose! You will feel my wrath! The small white ball of fur wrapped her legs firmly around Terra's tail, as if it were a villainous opponent. She pretended the tail had a mind of its own, and as if it flicked her, Kace rose to her hind legs and yelped dramatically. Oh no! This mighty coyote got me! I must...warn my brothers! The now dying 'cougar' fell to the bed, then proceeded to crawl towards Terra at the other end of the bed. Must...warn them...of Terra...the Cougar Killer! And with that, her eyes closed and she ceased all movement.

Breaking character, a golden eye opened and looked at Terra. Hey, you, Kace whispered, Do a victory speech or somethin', I'm supposed to be dead now, remember?

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread