Listen to Your Elders
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Go for it because to be honest I've no idea how to. :o xD Whatcha need me to do?
Word Count - 340.

Kace leaped to her paws and giggled in agreement, though perhaps she was oblivious to Terra's true intentions of the words and howl. Cougars everywhere will run from your presence, Courgar Killer! Giggles overtook the little one as she rolled to her side next to Terra. The coyote's valor half reminded Kace of Jeera, a soul who had only done good for Kace. Terra was a new soul, and Kace was just getting to meet her, but that meant nothing to Kace. Naive notions still crowded the young one's heart. She believed no one she came in contact with could be purposefully evil or harbor ill will in their heart. A heart was a beautiful thing, why let sadness or loss take the beauty away?

Terra? Kace inquired, her head leaning to the side as the golden eyes scanned the injured canine. The white pup was perceptive of feelings. While in most cases she chose to remain quiet about her urges, if she felt she had hurt someone Kace would stop at nothing to make things right. I was kiddin' about the coyote slobber. Yer no different than me. We both got tails and legs and ears and muzzles, right? Kace grinned a toothy smile. She scooted next to Terra, already a friend in Kace's mind. My dad always taught me that there are all kinds of souls. He said souls...not wolves, or dogs, or coyotes, or jackals. We're all souls. Whether we're good or not, that's our choice. Your soul's no different than mine. Just 'cause you look a little different than me don't mean I'm gonna treat you different. Not everyone can have my awesome white fur! Kace yipped happily, gave Terra's cheek a firm lick and smiled. You got any other stories? I could always tell ya about the time my brother got stung by a wasp, or the time Jeera got stuck in a tree...I could remember some of my dad's stories if I tried, too! Whatcha wanna do!? She looked eagerly at the older canine.

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread