Listen to Your Elders
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text - Well hey I know and happily admit I am a silly goose :o I didn't know we had to name templates. xD Oops! Thanks!
Word Count - 129.

Kace had fallen to her rump, giggling. She'd tell Terra that her favorite color was red later, but she wasn't jealous of the coyote. She knew that her coat of snow was special, just as Terra's ruddy, rustic color was. At the start of another story, Kace's thoughts reeled. Were sparrows the same too? Would Jeera have been the same!? How was that even possible?! The little wolf's thoughts made her head ache slightly, but she shook it quickly and twitched her ears attentatively, all focus on Terra's words.

At the mention of food Kace's stomach rumbled, but she paid it no heed. She need not speak, only lowered her nose to Terra's paw and urged the story forward. Her tail twitched eagerly.

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread