Listen to Your Elders
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 219 .

Terra’s comment caused the little one to think. No, she had never truly been prey before, but she knew what it was like to hide and wish others did not find you. The pup shrugged of the question but nodded. Yeah, I guess you’re right, I just never thought about it. I bet you felt like prey in that cougar fight, huh? Kace let her paws rest on the edge of the bed, preparing to jump off.

Just be careful. Should I go get someone to help? Kace wiggled off the bed, landing with a thud. Her tail swayed behind her and she smiled at Terra. I wish I could shift already! I’m so little, I hate it. If I was big I could help you get off the bed myself! She pouted for a moment, then just sighed. Although I guess if I was big I wouldn’t be able to wiggle in small spaces or be a good cuddler. But when I’m big I’m gonna ride horses! Skoll promised he’d take me! I’ve never seen one before but I’m gonna love it. You should go riding with us too, Terra! It’d be fun. I know it. And with that, the little pup bounded across the floor to the doorway. Say, you an’ me’s gonna be friends to, right?
Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread