Listen to Your Elders
[html]

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k63 ... lf-2-1.jpg) #191970 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;">

Kace Grey
OOC Text -
Word Count - 337.

When Terra fell Kace's eyes bulged and she let out a whine, but she remained quiet. Her head lowered and she trotted beside Terra, her tail remaining close to her legs but not quite tucked under her body. Kace was still getting used to being around others. Previously her father had praised her curious, unfocused nature, saying it would keep her sharp for hunting, but naturally the little one would not be using that much while she was so young. Her mind wandered with Jeera as well, often distracting the lynx; she'd fall out of a tree or accidentally get struck by a swift current during fishing. Jeera would never be short with Kace but the young wolf still realized her mouth was better kept shut at times. She just needed practice.

As they entered the kitchen, scents assaulted Kace's nose like a woodpecker. She staggered backward before she could utter an apology, then sneezed, falling to her rump in a hurry. What is in here!? Kace asked in awe, watching Terra scour the cabinets. Golden eyes found the counter and rested there, her mind plotting how to jump up closer to the food source. As if on cue a chair revealed itself at the far end of the counter. Kace bounced to it, leapt up once into it, and then landed on the counter, padding happily to Terra. She sat near the coyote and looked up.

What's your favorite food? came the question, her ears swiveling as eagerly as her nose twitched. The sweet aromas had never been witnessed by the pup; her stomach was now rumbling with ravenous need. She felt as if she had not eaten in weeks.

Oh, and I'm sorry you fell. I know I oughta keep my mouth shut sometimes. Kace couldn't restrain another whimper; her need to please others became leveled if she failed. It was almost worse than rejection for the white pup, but then again Kace had not known true abandonment or refusal. She had much to learn.

Love is my strength, passion is my weapon, faith is my shield, and trust is my companion.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread