eclipse.
ooc; ooh shiiee- btw she is in her optime form. i don't know if fayne was so i kept it vauge. xd

[html]

Emmanuelle lifted her head from the fawn, assesing the situation before her. A male had walked right into the clearing holding the dead fawn and it's killer, and the sight apparently bringing him to his needs. She had no words for him right now, simply looking at him with a confused expression, wondering what the big deal was about. Emma was ever friendly though, and she simply raised herself to her feet, cleaned off her hands and smiled at the male, blood splattered across her face. " Uh, hello there! I am Emmanuelle Brenna.. You are? " She asked, in a confused and gentle voice. Was he scared for some reason? Hm. She wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation that had suddenly unfolded itself, but she didn't have time to think it through as the distressed cries of her kittens rang through the area behind her.

" What the hell? " She said, her tone completely changed from gentle to angry in less then a minute. Turning her back to the male she walked away quickly, her hands held in angry fists by her sides as she walked in the direction of the loud, scared mewing. A few minutes had passed and she walked into a scene which she did not appreciate, a wolf harassing her two kits. " What the HELL do you think you are doing? Those are mine! Get away from them right now! " She declared in a very angry and pissed off tone. Usually the female was so happy, so nice. Not now. Right then she felt the maternal instinct to protect her young from this intruder, and if the she-wolf didn't back off right this instant she was going to have some fire and brimstone to deal with.

Full of hellfire the angry coywolf approached the other, snarling viciously with her lips raised to display her sharpened fangs, her mis-matched eyes cold and devoid of emotion. Putting herself in between the wolf and the kittens, she waited on the others, hopefully submissive response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread