eclipse.
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

As quickly as the female had gotten angry, the emotion left her body as the other stated she meant no harm, but the summery female was still suspicious. Crossing her arms, she looked down at the wolf beneath her with distrust, not sure if the female was to be held at face with what she claimed. " They are not my children. " She said huffily, pointing her nose in the air. How stupid. " They are to be my hunting partners, mainly for animals who fur is highly sought after, such as mink. " Emmanuelle had prided herself on her choice of partners, she figured the much smaller animals would have an easier time getting into the dens of the elusive creatures.

The silver-pelted females attention seemed to be elsewhere, and Emmanuelle turned to see what it was. Well! There was the male she had just met in the clearing before storming away. It was a good think she was blessed with thick fur, because her skin flushed a deep red at the embarrassment at just leaving the male back in the clearing with her fawn, which he had so kindly brought with him. Her tail started to wag, and she approached him to take the fawn. Grabbing a hold of it's head, she dragged the thing to her the tree stump and ushered her kittens over to it, signaling to the twins that it was safe to eat in the presence of these strangers. Smiling back up at the male, she cleaned off her bloody hands. " Thank you, it was Hadley right? Sorry, I was a tad bit distracted when you told your name to me. "

This she followed with a pointed look at the female who was still behind the two. " If you two wish, you may have some of this. " Gesturing to the fawn in front of them, she dropped to her knees and fished a bone dagger out of the pack next to the kittens and cut off three thick slabs, one she left on the fawn for herself and the other two she tossed to Hadley and the other female, which she had quickly realized she didn't know the name of. Looking back at her, she waited to see weather her gift would be accepted. " And your name was? I didn't catch it in the confusion. " It hadn't been offered in the first place, but that was not important.

<style type="text/css">
.embe1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6dff1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a0611; }
.embe1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.embe1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c8bfd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SnkSK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 167px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c526b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.embe1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.embe1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread