A home that will hopefully Stay.
[html]

OOC Not a problem I've been delayed, too. Crazy work schedule this week. Smile

The female stopped suddenly, and came towards him. He watched her warily a moment, noting her posture. Her tail dropped momentarily, but her eyes. He bristled as their gazes met, yellow, and blue, but was spared the need to bare teeth when her pools shifted. There was something strangely alluring about her, it was subtle, yet, but he shifted uncomfortably even as his eyes passed over her curves. He grew strangely stiff-legged, and forced his gaze elsewhere. He was newly mated, and would not have that growing bond destroyed by a lapse in control. Her wagging tail brought another bout of the scent to him, and his breath caught in his throat. It was a moment before he gave a reply, his low rumbling tones huskier due to the increasing allure of her on-coming heat scent. I am Augustus, Epsilon, hunter and defender of New Dawn…and mate to Ciara. He stood tall and proud to carry such a title, adding a short mention of his mate’s name hoping to give the female pause and reason to be cautious around him.

He shifted a bit, even took a step back, hoping that it would distract him from the primal thoughts that began to evade his mind. He was yet to copulate with Ciara, but the urge to do so was growing stronger with each passing day, made even stronger by Adonia’s seductive scent. You are new here. He stated. It was not a question. He was finding words difficult. His eyes lifted to her once again, but were averted quickly. I would be cautious here if I were you. There are many single males in New Dawn, and our Alphess is yet to reach her first cycle. She will not be very tolerant of your presence. If I were you, I would leave the den for a time. He remembered Ciara telling him about Titania’s reaction to her first cycle, how she was chased from the den simply because of her presence. He was sincere in his warning, he did not care how the other females reacted to her, but simply for his own convenience. He was frustrated enough that he’d not yet taken his own mate, to have another beautiful woman radiating her seductive perfume openly did not sit well with him.

He cleared his throat, and allowed his eyes to roam freely about the surroundings, while ignoring her altogether. He needed something to take his mind off the woman and with a short twitch of his ear he half turned, suddenly alert. There was a rustling in the grasses. Adonia, there is a rabbit just over there in those grasses if you are hungry. I could use a snack as well. He stated with a vain hope that the feel of fresh warm blood on his tongue could break his trance.

<style type="text/css">
.aug1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.aug1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.aug1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/37ajd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.aug1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aug1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.aug1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread