A home that will hopefully Stay.
The wolfdog noticed that she had must of not been submissive enough for the other male, his eyes looked as if he was going to nip at her for not showing him more respect. Luckily, she was quick to diffuse the situation by diverting her eyes more from the male's eyes. It was just a few seconds that their eyes had met but it was long enough to teach her a lesson on how sensitive one could be to a small action as eye contact. Her head lifted as he spoke on who he was, also adding he was mated. A smile spread onto her muzzle, "I too have a mate, his name is Ookami." He seemed to need more space and it had not occurred to her that perhaps it was her scent, the same thing that was making her have the anxious energy. Adonia's ears perked as he spoke, his words matter of fact, then he went on about her needing to be careful and how the alphess had yet to hit her cycle. It almost made her wonder if she were to be ashamed of her new scent, her voice spoke out softly,"I don't know why I should be weary of single males...I am taken, and I am sure Ookami wouldn't allow anything to happen to me. I will heed your advice though, I will stay away from the den to avoid any confrontation."

Both their attention went from one another to the sound just a mater of a few yards away. He spoke but already she was ready to go after the prey. Her tail gave a light wag still not entirely aware of just how much her new temporary caused others to become agitated, anxious, and/or agressive in different manners. This was her second heat, her first one was when she was alone and all she did was run around and play and snuggle with her red doggy. Adonia nodded giving Augustus a silent signal that she was ready to proceed with the hunt, it was an exciting moment for her. She couldn't. Wait to have hr first hunt with a fellow pack mate and possibly a meal.

Messages In This Thread