Leave Me Here
[html]

i need to change her signature now...

A familiar voice came out, bringing Dalgina's attention. She silenced herself, not wanting to be found so quickly. She was supposed to stay hidden so they couldn't leave. It wouldn't work if she was found so quickly. The voice wasn't from her talnala though, but from someone that she knew. Thinking to herself Dalgina realized it was Fatin, the nice dog that had kept the blood creatures from hurting her when Dalgina had first learned about them in her nightmares.

Shaking her head Dalgina spoke. No. Realizing that it would give her hiding spot away Dalgina squished herself down even lower, hoping that she hadn't been spotted. Fatin would probably tell her to go back to the house, to leave the pack. Dalgina didn't want to. Did no one understand this? Even her tingla didn't seem to understand what Dalgina felt, leaving the pup to feel very alone in this, standing alone against the change.

<style type="text/css">
.artdaleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#176e80; text-shadow:#9a7562 1px 1px 2px;}
.artdaleaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artdaleaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#eeb598; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hrh2j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a7562; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artdaleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artdaleaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artdaleaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread