Leave Me Here
It would appear that Dalgina didn’t want to be found be someone and be sent away. Fatin wished that there was something that she could do. Or at the very least something that she could say to convince the young girl to talk. She would have to eventually go home to her parents but Fatin wouldn’t be in any hurry to bring her back.

Dalgina gave a shout of the negative but Fatin wasn’t sure if the pup was saying that she wasn’t all right or that she didn’t want to be found. But whatever the reason, it gave the youngster’s position away and the red furred Saluki headed towards the sound of Dalgina’s voice, wondering what she would say to the stubborn and likely scared pup.

She crouched down next to the young girl and asked, ”Dalgina, dear, do you want to talk about what’s going on? I won’t tell your parents anything unless you want me to?” She then opened her arms to see if Dalgina wanted to get a hug from her. It was likely that the pup needed one and Fatin was willing to give one to her. Plus, this would be good practice for if she and Asad ever had their own pups.

Messages In This Thread