When you got it, flaunt it
His tail wagged, softly thumping the ground as she smiled at him in return. He grinned impishly at his woman. With a playful growl, he asked her, "I don't know, kiddo. Have you always been this beautiful?" He kissed her back, his tongue teasing hers for a moment. He then pulled back, stroking the velvet fur between her eyes. He loved the way it felt, loved the smooth velvet under the pad of his thumb. He found himself gazing deeply into her eyes, the seething anger and fear he usually felt simply nonexistent.

"I will never love any other woman as much as I do you, Ayasha. No matter what happens, I mean it. There is no other female who means as much to me as you do." He kissed her again, one hand idly resting on her hip, holding her possessively. He imagined holding her close like this a year down the road, five years down the road, her belly swollen with pups. His expression softened more as he gazed at her, a rare sweetness stealing onto his face. "Someday, my love, we will have a beautiful family. Nothing bad will ever happen to them or us."

Messages In This Thread