steam rising from the gravel on the road
No, you don't. I suck worse. :b

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /nikt1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Nikita smiled in amusement to Poe’s created analogy betwixt the sea and the many aspects of music and its performers, her olive eyes glancing out towards the gray-blue sea and back to the dark-hued wolf as she changed topics soon thereafter. Nikita nodded, not thinking that sharing this information with Poe to be dangerous in the least. “That’s right. Laurel and I rolled in a few days ago, and pretty randomly met up with one of his old friends. They got around to talking, and a few days later, we were setting up camp a little ways away from here in Esper Hollow.” The tale was rather silly and strange in its own ways — usually, packs or groups or whatever they were were usually planned out in advance and meticulously made sure to be strong enough to stand up against to other packs lingering around. At least, that’s how she remembered things. Here, however, they simply set up shop and some others had rolled around to their front door, asking to stay with the new pack…

She turned her green gaze once more to the similar one of Poe, making sure she didn’t sink into thoughts long enough to allow the conversation to sizzle out. “And you?” She didn’t think that Poe was particularly new to this place, but it would surely be interesting to see how her history had taken her to this place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread