[AW] Fortune favours the patient
[html]

the thin sand dusted male looked out onto the land he claimed to be his home. Ever since coming here he had not shifted to any other forms. Standing tall the Egyptian man moved through the territory. Today he decided that it would be a good day for him to go and look around.

It was still odd for the male to adjust to his new life but he seemed to have everything going for him. He was taking life slow and though they claimed to be mates they acted more like two teenagers in love. She was his best friend and the first wolf to actually treat him like something.

Moving out into the land Imhotep looked around honey gold eyes looked out searching for something to do. He smiled as he saw another up a tree. there were so many around here that acted so strange. He had never before saw anyone scale a tree. Umm Hello up there Imhotep called looking up the tree at the odd man.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread