Nothing will show I'm Sorry
[html]

2+

The Sawtooth calico lifted her lilac colored eyes off the child as she looked back to the coyote female that she did love. Honestly she loved Aeron with all of her life….well whatever life she had left anyways after she killed the male that she was support to be mated to. Her tone sharp, and cold as she looked at the sub leader. ”Sorry, Ma’me.” Charm blurted out slightly being a smart mouthed, other part trying to upset the coyote.

Charm looked back at Aeron, the eyes not a hint of being any softer then what they where, only colder. ”I am not staying at your house…I am sure that there is a tree…an old house…or something I can make a home out of. Till I find someone that will take an emotional train wreaks and love her, and keep promise to her.” Charm dared to say that, after all that they have went though Charm knew that maybe she was pushing her luck with Aeron. ”I will keep my promise that I made to you. However I will also need to make sure my personal need are meet then I will catered it all of your needs. Just like I promised.

Hearing the words and tone she took with her child Charm sneered and raised her lip to Aeron. How dear she?! The Sawtooth female could not figure out the words to tell the coyote how sickened she was with her choices, there was so much feeling but the words they where a lost for the she wolf to find.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread