[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
As much as Inocencio believed he was fairly knowledgeable about what he was in pursuit of, he still felt the thrill of learning what seemed to work with Fleta, and what did not. Another shiver met his touch as he had gone further down the female's body, but the delicate nibbling bite had caused them to pull away from his touch. Going from the pleasant warmth that the female was providing, to the chilly night air was less then an enjoyable thing, and only encouraged Inocencio to try winning the little game that was being played. A game that Fleta pointed out would be much harder if he remained on two legs, and caused the green-eyed male to wonder if she was unable to shift.

Not being eager to ask a potentially volatile question when so close to his desire, Inocencio just smiled, and sent his hand out in an attempt to run along the female's back while speaking "Were not too different, we both seem to have wolf, and coyote blood, and I think we both enjoy being beside each other. As much as I prefer being on two legs, I can change to four so we can continue.". True to his word, at least for the moment, the Coywolf would start to shift from Optime form, to his much less used Lupus one.

The process in general was not one that Inocencio enjoyed, and especially hated losing his clawed hands. Only being able to grasp with his mouth limited him, and slowly dropping down onto all fours to be much smaller then he was, that added to what the male perceived as limitations. After roughly six minutes, the process was complete, the male quickly trying to find the female's eyes, and grin at them.

Messages In This Thread