I'm so scared of the light
[html]

this is a bad post, I am sorry Sad

Her brother had taken the coat of their parents, an inky dark thing that was close to the horse she held at bay. Their sisters (save Wretch) had all shared this darker shade, while Salvia alone lingered with some flawed, strange gene that brought forth the colors of her mother’s father in all aspects of her being. Salvia would always see herself separate from them—Pandemic alone was thought of without disdain, but she still loved him as she loved no other.

A set of eyes a truer green than those of her mother trailed back to the horse, and then returned to her brother. They were full of pride, certain of her success with this beast and with the others that now were her responsibility. “He has much room to grow,” she admitted, and knew it would be another full year before this was true. “I intend to continue his training this year, before I focus on the others. We have three new foals; your Black has produced strong children.” She motioned for him to follow, and began to head towards the barn on foot. Once more, her eyes fell onto his larger form. “You may wish to find a larger horse,” she commented idly. “You look almost as large as our father now.” To this, she smiled toothily. Her brother was quite a sight, and she was thrilled to see him become what he was.

<style>
#sal-tiger {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#sal-tiger p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#sal-tiger p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#sal-tiger .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sal-tiger .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#sal-tiger b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sal-tiger u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sal-tiger b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread