Mutation
Fayne's eyes were wide with enthusiasm as she sat there listening to his story. Her orbs focused intently on his eyes and muzzle the whole entire time, she nodded every now and then to let him know she was listening. If he hadn't gathered it already from her intent demeanor. Her tail swayed slowly behind her with happiness in his sharing. Though, she story was sad to say the least. But, the alpha of his pack stood strong and carried the group to victory. Eventaully killing the bear and bringing home a plentiful meal. Many lives were lost in the process though. Fayne's expression dampened as he told her the story, fitting the mood of it all. The silver wolf admired the female Alpha who had kept them going, she hoped she could protect her family in the future just like that when it came down to it. The fiery admiration was clearly visible in her blue-green eyes. Fayne had never been one to hide her emotions, ever thought she ever thunk showed on her grey face. She was very flamboyant in the presence of those she felt comfortable around. Fayne filed Tharin into this category now that he had opened up with her. If it had seemed like she was prying for information, she didn't mean it that way. She was just a curious wolf.

As Tharin finished up his story Fayne's eyes were bright with excitement from hearing his daring tale. She had plenty of tales to tell of her own. She had fought off rogues by herself, and animals larger than herself such as cougars with the help of her brothers and sisters. She always remembered how Ezreal had been so eager for a battle and seemed to stumble into troublesome situations often. She chuckled silently at her own few good memories and at Tharin's comedic finish about how they had plenty of meat after their battle with the white bear. "That was a great story. Your Alpha sounds like a great wolf, I respect her for what she did that day. Alphas are supposed to stand strong for their pack, otherwise it will fall apart." That's exactly what happened to her own pack when Drosnav had been infected with the virus. Consumed by anger and depression when his own family turned on him, he split the pack into two. Becoming the leader of half of the pack, the half that was Luperci. Eventually he led a battle, attacking the weaker pure wolves corrupt with power. Fayne huffed in discontent at the though, what a bastard he was. If she ever had the chance to become an Alpha, she would be a kind and generous one. Always, looking out for her family no matter what circumstances they were under.

Fayne leaned into Tharin, not quite sure what to say anymore. So, she began to ramble on about herself, something she didn't do often. "I've had battles of my own. Nothing like that one though, but I've had to protect myself and others from dangers such as rogues. Not that it's a big deal or anything." She laughed at herself. Of course none of the fights she'd been in could ever compare to the one he'd just told her about. But it was good conversation. Fayne rolled her head to the side to look at Tharin. "Have you ever been in fights?" She asked him. At this point her curiosity was getting the best of her and she was letting it.

Messages In This Thread