A Peregrine Mendicant
[html]

I'm gonna scale back this thread ;u; When is good for you~?

The dame relaxed further as the stranger approached without a single hint of malicious intent, and her gentle smile broadened in faint. Wander was one who craved conversation, especially when she found herself in good company.

"Are, are you alright? Your hand, is it hurt?”

My hand? Oh, no, it's fine. I wear it so I can hold Gamble here, she replied nonchalantly, gesturing to the songbird next to her. He's called a hooded pitohui. They have this kind of toxin on their skin, so the gauze helps block it.

Wander paused for a moment more, raking her brain for an idea for a conversation, slender form leaning back a little as her maw turned upwards to stare at the treetops, face pensive.

“I’m sorry, my name is Jiva, Jiva Takekuro. I’m from the pack New Dawn.”

Jiva? Jiva, kek. It's good to meet you, I'm Wander Huxley. I'm... Well... A wanderer, her attention was drawn back down, that milky gaze turned on the smudged form of Jiva. What brings you around here, Jiva?

Wander rather enjoyed that name. Jiva. It was fun to say, tripped off of the tongue, so to speak. Her mind meandered faintly as she thought that over, before it returned, realizing it would be rude to space out with a guest in her midst.

<style type="text/css">
.wand1ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3bb; text-shadow:#261b31 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand1ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand1ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4e3b58; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ztm1t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #452e51; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e8da7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand1ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wand1ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand1ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread