no time like today
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #g000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
::Hey guys!

For once she had managed a semi-restful sleep, actually getting to sink into the warmth of the bed and realize how miraculous it had been. Either way, it simply must've just been her shutting down. The last few nights were hell, a vast underworld made just for her. The images of the tiny serene furry bodies, just hers. But not with the kiss of life upon them. She had wanted to give that to them! Promise them a life without worry and undying motherly love for them. And it had all been for nothing. If there was a chance, to try again for them...She would take it. But only with the assurance that the little ones would be alive. Perhaps motherhood wasn't for her, every day she would want to hold Sinatrai close...And she did. Of course she did. Her care for the boy was strong, a being so loved that even if she lost him, the reddish woman would never forgive herself.

Omni became aware that Jacinto was awake, and watching her sleep. His musky scent cloaked the air, sending comfort in rivulets down her body from head to toe. The slender woman was afraid to wake though, to face the day much more. Azure gazers refused to open, leaving the broken woman to lay there in sleepy paralysis.  As he gently spoke her name, dubbing her as his own, Omni opened bright blue eyes to meet his own molten ones. Stretching, the coywolf yawned and turned to face him, a hand running gently down his face. 'Cinto... There was a visual of sadness there, having the girl vaguely wondering what she had done wrong. She wrapped her arms carefully around his waist, pushing her muzzle into his chest. They fit so perfectly, like pieces to an elaborate puzzle. Her nose gently brushed into his neck, seeking only his comfort after the nightmare a while ago. How could she have failed that much? Hurt herself over her own fault? Their children would never see the coming spring, never get the opportunity to be theirs. Slender hands intertwined themselves behind his lean back, lifting her lean snout to kiss the Lykoi gently. The mateship was a good idea, a great one at that. Seeking his warmth, the young woman pressed gently into his form. Kissing his neck gently. Cinto...I love you. There would never be anyone else, he had proved to be perfect for her. The coywolf realized her longing for his embraces and soft kisses, leaning slightly into his body and wrapping her arms around him. Always 

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread