no time like today
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #g000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
::*Noms on Jacinto*

It seemed as if Jacinto was pulled by a strong impulse to hold her, it had been a while since he had held her as close. Almost as if he needed her greatly, the way his hands held gently but ever so needy upon her body. In turn, Omni kissed him back, letting him hold her close. She was pulled up onto his chest, her so so attractive mate re-showing her their bond. Maybe since the miscarriage, she had been ignoring the poor man. That wasn't right at all. Closing her eyes, the young woman rested her muzzle in the crane of his neck, feeling so lucky to be able to breathe in his scent, be washed eternally in his musk. He was worthy of envy. Why was he never a heartthrob to others? She would have been down on her knees begging for his heart if she had met him earlier on in life. And revel in the feeling of joy when she grasped his heart, was able to hold him so close. There was so much to say, so much to tell him. It could take hours telling him how sweet and attractive he was, yet that would really be weird...And likely bore him in the first twenty minutes. Slender arms rested crossed over in front of her, a tail gently brushing at his sides. He was enough to regret her past actions, almost enough to chide in the worst ways. A small sleepy snort from their son in the back of the room surprised the young coywolf for a moment, regrettably forgetting that he was there.

Omni leaned quietly into him, moving from the side of his body, one arm resting behind his head, the other gently stroking his taut, lean belly. When it was becoming unbearable, the slender woman placed her muzzle by his ear, whispering fluidly I love you. Sure, they said it a lot. Although, it just flowed. Just moved from her lips on many occasions. Yawning, Omni rose from the bed and scooped a sleepy and protestingly kicking at her arms Sinatrai from the fur-lined basket on the floor. Soon it would be time for a larger bed for the rapidly growing boy. Soothingly, Omni cooed gentle French words to the scarred pup. She slipped back into the bed, placing Sina between the loving couple. Leaning the slightest over her son, the beautiful woman kissed Jacinto gently on the lips. Sinatrai slipped back into sleep in almost no time, small mouth parting in a wide yawn. Cinto? Tell me a story...Please? It was childish to ask, yet she wanted a happy story...

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +438
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread