no time like today
[html]

::<3 Jamni makeout scene!! HIDE THA CHILD Tongue

The slender woman rumbled happily in her throat as her russet prince didn't move away from her, holding her gently and ever so wonderfully in his arms. The pair just couldn't hide their affection, they couldn't even combine the levels of adoration without an overload. The cinnamon virago would be completely content to lay around all day, wrapped so gently into his body. Her attraction for the Lykoi was strong, her adoration and admiration just as much. Their relationship was not simply desires and sexual at all, they were mates! That implied much more than that, everything plus the mysteries of the bond. So much stronger.

His hands were ever so warm and wonderful upon her body, enticing the warm fuzzy feelings within to spill as a purring sound slipped from the back of her throat. Instinctually she had to be close. He had given her so much to be thankful of! A finger reached to gently twine around a lock of bright orange hair, gently curling around a light colored digit. "I knew you'd be good for me when we met...But I was afraid you'd never consider, as some have given me a reputation..." She pointed to the jagged marks upon her leg, burying a thin muzzle into his chest. "I care so much! I could spend all day...Telling you everything I adore about tu" Omni chuckled slightly, a little embarrassed to tell him that detail, yet it was so utterly true that the frenchwoman couldn't hide that fact. "It's true..." When he mentioned the death of his brother, the young woman flinched. That wasn't possible--How? She buried her face into his neck, murmuring a quiet "In sorry..." Se had wanted to improve relations with the bad tempered Lykoi. Yet that would never be true. <style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread