The road is long
[html]

You got it pretty spot on xD

Once Gamble had adequately calmed, Wander took hold of him with her gauze-bandaged right hand, and gave him a little toss, sending the bird over to a nearby tree's limb, before her jade sights looked rather blindly to the charcoal beast, who staggered back a bit.

”What did you do?”

The booming voice took her by surprise, clearly not sure as to what the ebony beast was implying, and she looked puzzled until her reeling mind finally caught up to her, a tiny gasp sucking in through her lips.

Oh! Did Gamble get you? I didn't mean- he's a hooded pitohui, you see? The man I got him from told me he has some kind of... Um... she fell silent for a moment, clearly raking through her brain to remember what the merchant had said. Neuro-something. Venom, kek. Not dangerous, but unpleasant!

Despite the toxin not being highly dangerous unless consumed, Wander was still worried about the damage her bird may have inflicted, and she hesitated a bit, debating silently with herself. The dame was somewhat held back by a fear that he would strike her once more, but she cautiously took a few steps forward, a hand in her own satchel as she shuffled forward ever carefully. Fingers grasped what she recognized was her roll of gauze.

I-I'm not sure I want to help, but... I can try, but... Could you come closer? she asked in a downright bashful manner, blinded eyes scanning over that obsidian visage for some kind of clue as to an expression, though it still remained much like a blob, to her discontent. Harks were held back in a docile, submissive manner, clearly still nervous. Her pace was almost deliberately slow, her feet shuffling about as though she were skating on ice, hands held out to make sure she wasn't misjudging her lacking depth perception. The dame was quite lost without her cane, and placing quite a bit of trust in the large fellow, hoping that he wouldn't retaliate with more violence. A slender hand reached towards him faintly.

Do you have any cuts? Show them to me, kek?

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread