Spring's Work
[html]

Been so inactive, I'm making my return!

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Cadmeia melted in the big wolf’s paws. His fur was soft, comforting against her body. She tilted her head up and licked his nose. ”Why haven’t I been around more?”, Cadmeia thought to herself. No matter how much she loved the attention, she was struggling to get used to her new lifestyle. It was so easy to just drift away in a daydream and come to just as dusk would approach. ”This has to change. If I don’t start helping out, I may be shunned.” She shivered at the thought. Hadley’s sweet voice snapped Cadmeia back to reality, back out of her head. ”Please, yes! I’d love to help!” Cadmeia blushed a little - she really had missed Hadley. She felt bad that she’d not spent much time with him. She KNEW it’s what she wanted....then why hadn’t she done it? Cadmeia burrowed deeper into Hadley’s arms, nuzzling his chest and grooming his fur. She looked up, squeaked ”Let’s go!” and hoped that he wouldn’t notice her eyes filling up with tears.

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread