Spring's Work
[html]

Word Count :: +242

Cadmeia Teumessian

Cadmeia shook off, much like a wet dog would. ”Snap out of it, I don’t want to put this on him!” She wriggled about a little and climbed up to wrap herself around Hadley’s neck. She pressed her cheek against his, then made eye contact and gave him a large, toothy grin. Hadley didn’t seem to buy it. She felt stuck between a rock and a hard place. She didn’t want to bring the mood down by acting this way, but she also didn’t want Hadley to worry too much. It really wasn’t a huge deal, she’d get over it...but perhaps she should still talk to him. She could still let him know how she felt without being a bummer about it!

Cadmeia, still with a bit of enthusiasm on her face, looked to Hadley and let it out. She told him how she felt bad for being distant, how she was worried that she’d lost him. I hope you’re not too upset - perhaps you didn’t even notice, being so busy. Hopefully Hadley would understand her - she explained that sometimes she got lost in her own head, and before she knew it the day was over, and then a week had gone by, and in the blink of an eye her whole month had disappeared. Then she jumped onto his head, tickled his face with her tail, and cooed ”LET’S GO!!!”

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread