Spring's Work
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Perched around Hadley’s neck, Cadmeia let her paw swing over his chest. She felt so lucky to be able to spend this day with him. Hadley's soft fur made her feel at home, safe and warm. He was such a gentle giant, and Cadmeia loved to be near him. He accepted her for who she was, the imperfect little creature she may be. "One day I'll make it up to Hadley. I'll show him how important he really is."

As they approached the town, Cadmeia's claws dug in to Hadley's neck - out of excitement. She'd not spent a lot of time here, and was happy to get out of her usual routine. Hadley bent over to pick up some tools, and Cadmeia clung on tighter so she didn't fall off. It was easy for her, and even if she did fall, she would be quick to land on her feet. Hadley brought them to a house and started inspecting the door. Cadmeia had never been good at fixing things...was the door broken? He seemed to be paying a lot of attention to it. "Hadley...is it broken? Can we fix it? I....can I help you?"

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread