Spring's Work
[html]

OOC here!

Tiny claws pricked his neck as he moved around, the kit working to make sure she stayed on him instead of tumbling to the ground. Reassuringly he brought up a hand to stroke her large ears, a smile that she couldn't see on him. The door wasn't in too bad of shape, a broken hinge sending it leaning back and some rough edges that would need smoothing. At least the porch was good, he wouldn't have to tear that off. The soft words brought his attention over. Yes, it's broken, but I'm sure we can repair it.

Thinking of a way that Cadmeia could help him was a lot harder. He certainly didn't want to send her off, but she didn't have hands, and was such a small creature. What if she got hurt moving through the old house? You can hold onto the nails, make sure I have them when I need them. That would save time. Dealing with the nails was rather time consuming, especially when there was so much to do. Placing what he didn't need to use right away on the ground Hadley picked up a small wooden piece. A few minutes passed, and a small wooden hinge, albeit a rather simple one, was ready. All that was left was to nail it to the doorway and door.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread