Tied Together
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley shook his head when she tried to apologize and he reached out, ruffling her newly cut hair. She giggled and reached up, ruffling his shaggy hair as well. He said he didn’t mind when she touched him and she believed him but would still try to not be as affectionate as she had been lately.

He seemed surprised by how she knew just where everything was in the house. She just hadn’t realized how often she had been in there. It felt like home to her, safe, even with the broken door. Isa chuckled when Hadley’s jaw dropped at the sight of all the alcohol. ”I had taken a few bottles back to my room in Casa too, there used to be even more in here.” It seemed he enjoyed the delicious liquid as much as she did. He pulled out a bottle and turned to her, a happy look on his face. He reached back in and pulled out a second bottle, one for each of them.

Isa took one of the bottles from him and sat down on the bed before opening it. She held her bottle up towards him and smiled. ”Cheers.” It was the last thing she said before taking a big gulp of the brandy. She licked her lips, enjoying taste of it. She looked back to Hadley and smiled sweetly before taking another swig.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread