Tied Together
[html]

OOC here!

Even though she had only been a yearling, alcohol had been her best friend until she left her home; and it continued to be her friend for a few months after to help get rid of the memories. No matter how much alcohol she consumed though, she was never able to erase the memories.

Hadley sat down next to her on the bed, opened his bottle, and clinked it against hers. To a beautiful lady. She hadn’t ever been told she was beautiful twice in once day. She smiled as a slight pink color became visible through her fur.

Hadley looked around the room and said he didn’t understand why she was drawn to the small house. Isa wasn’t entirely sure why she did either; it just felt like she was safe there. She took another deep swig of the liquid and it burned her throat as it went down. She loved the feeling, loosening her up as she drank more. ”I don’t really understand why I am either, but what makes it sad?” She took another swig, already finishing about a third of the bottle.

Isa scooted closer to him, her side pressed up against his, and leaned her head to rest on Hadley’s shoulder. She was happier than she had ever been. She had him there with her and she had her best friend to help her relax and forget all the stress.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread