Tied Together
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley seemed to have noticed he upset Isa as he looked down with a frown on his face. He cheered when she got the bottle of vodka out. He whimpered and apologized claiming not to have meant it. She shrugged, a very small smile on her face as she accepted his apology. With all the alcohol in her system, the comment was soon forgotten anyways and she sat back down beside him.

Well, I remember what happened now and my fathers ghost whispered something to you that I didn’t hear and then you..changed. I think he told you to do it, making you act the way you used to when you were a slave.”[/b] The alcohol just made everything slip out. ”I’m happy to see you because your one of the first people to actually care about me and care for me besides my sister. And I don’t really know how to describe it but I feel some kind of connection with you, I don’t know.” He asked where she came from and she had a hard time trying to remember what the area was called, having blocked a good majority of it out. ”Well, I can tell you I came from a place where assassins controlled the area. My father was one of the assassins and kept my mother as his slave. He got me and my sister and tried to force us to train to be like him when we were pups. I didn’t want to though so I was beaten almost every day until I killed him.” He asked what made her strong and she had to pause for a moment. ”I’m strong because I have to be. That is the one thing my father was able to beat into me. Always be strong or be punished or killed. That was his law. Any sign of weakness was met by his blade.” She looked down before taking the bottle from him and taking a big swig.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread