Tied Together
Isa met his words with a smirk. It looked charming on her, boisterous and adventurous, the look of someone off for trouble. He nodded his head along. Most definitely something. Nothing I've seen before. Called cute Hadley immediately pulled away, a hurt look on his face. Cute? He wasn't cute! Cute wasn't very manly. Females didn't like males that were cute. They liked them manly and strong. I'm not cute. I'm handsome. I think. There, that settled that argument. He wasn't cute, even if she called him Haddy, giggling over at him.

Isa swallowed the whiskey from his mouth, Hadley drinking down the other share, tongues intermingled. Isa pulled him close, kisses trailing down his neck. Grabbing the whiskey Hadley drank more, looking down at the female nuzzled so close to him. Reaching down he stroked her short hair. You're special, you know that? His words were quiet, slurred and barely recognizable. He liked her, even if he belonged to someone else. Lowering his head he nuzzled against her, eyes growing hard to keep open as the alcohol worked it's way through him.

Messages In This Thread