Take Me Home
[html]

OOC goes here.

The line that Dalgina had been following, trying to get out of the pack, hadn't been straight at all. She had wandered around, moving around houses and getting turned around. If someone had been watching they would think the timid pup was exploring the territory, trying to get to know it. Instead, Dalgina just didn't have a sense of direction, and the scent marking how they had come in washed away in the mix of the scents of other canines that had come in, leaving the pup unable to track it back out, even though that had been the first thing she'd tried, ending up at the store and back to the house when doing that.

A large canine tripped in front of her. Dalgina stood still, staring in shock. Are you okay? She hoped he was fine. The wolf turned over, revealing himself to be Aylu. Dalgina stared in shock before running over, burying her head into his fur. Aylu! They took me away! I'm not in Ichika! Small whimpers came from the pup as she nestled into the male that had taken care of her before, entertaining her and giving her the small gift that hung from her neck.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread