Call for Trade
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy shook her head. Sorry for that. I do my best to keep him in line. He just insists on misbehaving. It seemed that the young wolf wasn't used to such things. Well, he was still young. He would grow used to it. There were much worse things out there. It took a moment before Frodo, as he had introduced himself, came back down to earth, looking at her items. She waited before he finally stated what it was she was doing. Amy nodded her head. Of course. It can be very difficult to get them, not to mention risking my life.

Asked if Raoth was for sale Amy shook her head. He wasn't for sale, not yet. The results from the last time she had sold a half trained slave was enough to convince her of that. He will be placed on sale once his training is finished. It's not completed yet though, and I highly doubt one will be satisfied with buying a slave that's prone to attempting to kill them. Amy laughed softly at her own joke, Raoth glaring sharply at her.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread