Call for Trade
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Helotes {padding:10px; background:#749d52; color:#000; opacity: 1; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Helotes b{color:#8c461e; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}
.HelotesFooter {background-image:url('http://i42.tinypic.com/110zjtv.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right;padding:120px 0px 0px 0px}</style>

She was apologizing for the male's behaviour? Frodo was ludicrous. He had half a mind to tell her what he thought of keeping someone prisoner then and there, but first, he needed to make sure he was being held against his will rather than wanting to be there. Although Frodo didn't imagine any canine would want to be chained and walked all over like that. It was horrible. And disgusting. What was the dog thinking, bringing a chained person to the peace of AniWaya?

Amy confirmed thoughts about payment, rather than gifts, and Frodo's eyes flickered to his saddle bags briefly. Perhaps she would trade for meat. He didn't see why not. Then again, he had almost everything he wanted, and couldn't be happier. He was a craftsman of sorts and so could make his own bows, arrows, and other necessaries. And meat was vital. He could not think of anything he really needed to trade for. Perhaps, if she had some livestock, a horse or something, there would be a deal. He was out to point this out, when she shook his head at the canine being for sale. Phew. Frodo exhaled in relief. But his sigh soon cut short when she told him that the only reason he wasn't for sale, was because his training hadn't been completed yet. And, he was a slave. Not a mere prisoner. An actual slave. What treachery! Frodo shouted. And then as quick as he always was, he had unslung the bow from around his shoulder and drawn an arrow. He knocked the arrow firmly in place, pulled the string and held it back, before swinging his aim towards Amy's eye. Slavery?! Great snakes, this ent right, this ent! Yer gotter be motoring my coca cola...! I demand yer release the poor captain! he said, hoping she would listen to him.

Hehheh. Wordcount :: +301

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread