Call for Trade
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Helotes {padding:10px; background:#749d52; color:#000; opacity: 1; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Helotes b{color:#8c461e; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}
.HelotesFooter {background-image:url('http://i42.tinypic.com/110zjtv.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right;padding:120px 0px 0px 0px}</style>

So he had backup. Frodo was very glad to see Roath jump to attention. Cmon mate, we can get 'er together! Frodo cried, very ready to release the string. And then something he didn't expect to happen happened. Frodo stared blankly in dismay as Amy cruelly defended herself and Roath's attack backfired, having him strung up by the chain and held in front of Frodo's target. The young man cursed and spat on the ground, lowering his weapon to the ground. His hands were still on it though, and the string and arrow still in place. He refused to be completely diminished.

When Amy pulled back on the chain to make the slave practically choke for air, Frodo's tail flew up high and a snarl pierced the air, his hackles rising. If there was one thing he hated more than a free person being made a slave, it was someone being hurt without being able to fight back. No! Frodo protested. Let 'im go, let 'im go and I'll let you go. There's a whole pack 'back there, don't make me call them. he shouted, gesturing forwards, past her, to where AniWaya was. Maybe he wouldn't even have to call them. Maybe a pack member could just happen to hover near the borders and see her. They might have smelt her by now anyway, seeing as he knew the members usually realised when someone was on the border anyway, on account it could be a potential joiner. Hopefully, if they came to his aim, they would back him up that slavery was completely and utterly wrong.

xDD ahahaa Wordcount :: +301

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread