Of Bulls and Bears
[html]

OOC: Shadow is in and he will make his pack proud!!! WC:766!

Shadow was lying in the den and was quite content being near his love and mate. He was in a dreamless sleep at least it had seemed that way till images started to fill his mind. He saw blind in the pack, happy and carefree and he had been introduced to her and then he found out that she was of his blood and that she was his sister. The moment he met her played out in his head and it was good to see her again but then the darkness. He saw her attacked by a bear and he rushed to help and he was in his lupus form and no matter how fast he ran he couldn't get to her. He watched in horror as the bear killed her and in anger he attempted to shift and then he would take up his sword and slay the damned beast who took his sister from him but then he noticed he couldn't shift. He howled in pain and in anger and then the bear turned on him and attacked. Shadows eyes burst open with fangs bared and body ready to defend and kill but there was no bear, there was only the den and Insomnia at his side. Shadow looked to her and leaned in as he nuzzled her gently and then he heard the call of his leader. Shadows tail started to move and then he nuzzled Insomnia more and told her that they were needed and he then made his way to where Ciara, Augustus, Zalen and Titania were. He moved and sat down being as tall as always as he listened to the words of his Alphas.

Shadow nodded lightly and smiled when he and Insomnia were brought up and he smiled and gave a happy whine to his Alphas and to Ciara as she had welcomed him to the meeting. At the mention of all the good that had happened recently Shadows tail was moving lightly behind him and it seemed like a very nice meeting indeed but then of course all good things must end. Shadow heard about Blind and he growled at the idea of her being killed by a bear. As an assassin it was honor and respect the demanded the head of the one who killed his own blood, and if the one responsible couldn't be found then a member of that family was taken instead to make up the payment of blood with blood. Shadow wanted to take a bears life, preferably the largest meanest bear possible. Shadow was not happy to hear about how the idea was to scare the bears off and not fight them, not even one. Shadow shook his head lightly trying to get the ideas of revenge from his mind and then when Ciara and Augustus spoke he listened to what plans they had thought of. As always Ciara had a very good plan and when he heard Augustus add to it, by there plans alone it was easy to see that they were a good match. usually it was hard for two people to create a strategy but for them to not only create but work hand in hand, it was a match meant to be.

Shadow waited patiently for Augustus to finish his speak and then with the question at the end he didn't feel like answering it. Shadow would not go after a bear for it was the will of his Alphas, that didn't mean that is something went wrong that he would not hesitate to take one down. Shadow heard the end and he sat up proud and then he took a step forward before the rest of his pack and he called out loud and with confidence. I Shadowfang offer up my strength and skill to any team that would see me worthy. I Have fought many and have worked with groups before to rally and push back all manner of beings. I am confidant that with my strength and size the bears that we find will be pushed back without bloodshed and my call shall be like thunder, filled with the promise to my Alphas and my other fellow pack members that I will give everything for the well being of my family.

Shadow stood proud and he looked to his leaders and to all of his brothers as he nodded low and stayed were he was showing that he was not lying, He was going to help in the effort and he would prove himself to anyone and everyone that witnessed him in action.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread