Watchman's tower

Her determination and fiery soul was shared by another, Jace and Skye were similar people with similar thoughts and were close in likeness with the way their minds worked. At least that was the impression Jace received so far from the pale coated leader. Whether they differed in other things was an unknown question still to be answered. Rather than immediately answer the Captina's question Jace spent several moments staring at the stars thinking how best to word her answer, how to add up all her inner reasons into something that would make sense to an outsider.

"To put it extremely shortly, I left because what was my home slowly became something that was not my home. And the people that were supposed to be my family turned against me." There was a bitter tone to her voice, as she sought the right explanation, "Along with that came the threat to my children and mate from Salsola, that slave keeping pack up beyond the mountains. They attacked us for no reason although underestimated us and we captured one of theirs but bad blood now flows there, it is not safe. Our leaders abandoned us and left inadequate replacements behind them." There was a slow growing anger underneath her words, Jace was truly upset at the loss of her home and it was clear she hadn't made the decision on a whim or fancy, she had loved Ichika and its people, kept them safe and protected and they had spat on her for it.

For a second her eyes connected with the leader's and within them pain and hurt were evident before she dragged them away, "I was punished for ending the lives of two murdering rapists who before my eyes attempted to kill a child and take his mother as a toy." She cut her tirade off abruptly and stared off into the distance, seething all over again at the atrocity she had witnessed.

Messages In This Thread