Mother's little girl
Sooo sorry that I took forever and a day to reply to this

But hopefully the day wouldn't come too soon when Dalgina would want to leave her, she seemed to still be so attached to Jace and the rest of the family. The confusion upon her face was darling, she may be growing into her adult body faster than Jace would like but on the inside she was still just a little girl. There was still so much more to teach her, so much for her to experience. Jace liked to think she was a good mother but even she did not have eyes in the back of her head and Dalgina despite her love of her family was the most untraceable of her four pups, often wandering right outside of the territory like she had done in Ichika.

Childish confusion stared back at her, still ever her little girl. The girl buried her head in Jace's chest and her own memories from long ago surged to life. Staring back at her purest of white mother who had seemed so tall, tall and strong, unbeatable. Jace strove to be like her mother, to emulate her, the female strength in her early life. Her mother that she dearly missed, there wasn't a day that went by that she didn't mourn her death and wish that things could be different. Her sister, her twin was even more, the half of her soul that Elsie had been was gone leaving behind a gaping emptiness that could never be filled not even by Temo. The dull ache in her chest throbbed all the more, those two females had been her rock, her anchor in life, their deaths had left her floating in a strange, hostile world.

"When you get old enough you will want to make your own decisions about your life, what you do, who you see, where you live, what pack you want to be with or if you want to be alone. I will help you where I can but when you get older you might not want my help." She finished, grimacing internally at the idea of it.

Messages In This Thread