Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC here!

​ ​Dhiate felt his mistress push him back into the wagon. He landed on his rear with a scowl on his face. He crossed his slender arms, sulking because he wasn't allowed to see the stranger. Dhiate sighed and leaned back on his golden bangled arms as he watched Raoth wake up.

Dhiate sighed as the younger slave crawled up beside him. He had seen the coyote's look and leaned over, deciding to have a little fun with it. He let his lips barely brush Raoth's ear, breath tickling his fur. There's some stranger out there, but mistress won't let me look. Dhiate peeled himself away from the boy, smiling at the wide amber eyes and shudder. Seeing the reaction he could get from simple things like that made everything worth it.

With a chuckle, Dhiate leaned forward, ears tilted to catch the stranger's voice. A few words he heard, but not enough to recognize the voice. Dhiate pouted and then saw a sadistic grin spread on Raoth's face. What? He demanded. Watching those lips, his eyes grew wide and a snarl spread. Dhiate was still uncomfortable with being what he was, but Raoth's words were true. He shook his head and scowled. I hate that punk.

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e0b1; text-shadow:#35311a 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread