Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC here!

​ ​Dhiate winced at the growl heard outside. Glancing over at Raoth, he had the urge to strangle the coyote who was smirking. Where as Dhiate wanted nothing more than Amy's approval, Raoth wanted the opposite. He wanted freedom.

Dhiate rolled his smoky eyes and sulked as the stranger carried on a conversation with Amy. Glancing up, he spotted Raoth simply staring at him with a smug grin. I wonder if Amy'd be mad if I hit him... He decided not to take the chance, especially around company. Instead, he chose to antagonize the poor boy some more.

A sudden gleam in his eye, Dhiate pressed his side close to his younger slave. He allowed his curves to mold to Raoth's and draped one arm across his shoulder. Bringing his chest around, he placed one palm on the scarred chest while the other hooked around his neck. With a sadistic smile, he pressed closer, enjoying how the coyote leaned away. The terrified look in those amber eyes would have made him feel guilty had he not been so angry. Just as he was getting really close to making the poor coyote go nuts, Amy called for him.

Sighing, Dhiate removed himself from Raoth. Smiling at the relieved look on the boy's face, he started to get out. Just as he was about to place his first foot on the ground, a sharp shove from behind sent him tumbling. After rolling a little, he got up, astonished at Raoth's nerve. He looked up to see the darker canine hop out with an angered look on his face. Another sigh. Deciding to be the mature one, Dhiate brushed himself off and walked away.

Those eyes. Those bicolored eyes. He knew them. He knew he did. Squinting, he tried to recall where he'd seen those colors before. It was on the tip of his tongue, he knew it. Before he could distract himself further, Dhiate shook himself and bowed before his mistress. I'm sorry for behaving so childishly while you were conducting business. Though he longed to grouse about Raoth teasing him, Dhiate refrained. Barely.

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e0b1; text-shadow:#35311a 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread