Traveling Souls
Shadow walked strong and confident as he moved over the snow without problem, He had a number of Fur's and pelts on, top of him and he was even holding what looked to be a fresh kill. However it was not as it seemed. Shadow looked over his shoulder to the dark beauty that was riding piggy back and he used his arms that were holding her legs and he bounced her a little as he chuckled.

Insomnia his love had been walking with him for many days and because she was getting tired but yet didn't want to stop, Shadow had put her on his back and placed some pelts and furs on her to keep her warm as they moved through the snow." Wakey, wakey , sleepy head, It's morning." He nuzzled her neck lightly as he kept walking forward. Shadow had wanted to get away and he wanted Insomnia to come with him on a journey to see the other area's of souls.

"We are high in the mountains heading towards Anathima." He said lightly as he looked to his right and from how high they were he could see clear over the land and he could probably pick out where the CDC, CDM and CD packs were.Shadow knew that insomnia would sleep for a while and he knew that she would have liked to know where they were even if she did sleep for a day and a half.

" We are only a few days walk from New Dawn, I could drop you off there before I gather move goods." He had asked that question before and it was met with a growl and a bite to his neck and his love saying, 'I'm with you and I will follow you where ever you go', Shadow smiled as he thought about how happy he was to be traveling with his love.

Messages In This Thread