spring brings out the birds
[html]
OOC: I'm a dick, sorry for the stupid wait. If I had internet at home this would not be happening, I promise you. / +336!

Valkyrie looked at the wounded girl and briefly her mind ran over what could have happened to the girl. The Tirones held her head still cocked at the woman, and when her questions were answered, she almost didn't catch what had happened because she was so focused in thinking about what happened to her. she shook her head to snap out of it, and her gamboge eyes rose to meet the golden ones of the gold woman. Aye, It's nice ta' meet'cha, Alma. the woman spoke to the other, with a friendly smile on her maw. She got up from her spot and moved closer to the woman. Hextor was not too far off, and Muerte took to a nearby tree and she sat in the shade. Valkyrie thought that the bird had the right idea.

Valkyrie came and sat closer to the woman, and Hextor flapped his mighty wings and he glided to the spot where Valkyrie was and he landed on the ground next to her and the other woman. This was when the onslaught of questions fell from the other woman's maw. It threw Valkyrie off slightly because she was not used to anyone getting so ecited over her birds. She giggled though and took it in stride. Dhey pretty much care for themselves honestly. spoke the woman, nodding her head as she looked from her bird to the golden woman. M'friends gave both of m'owls ta' me, but ya' could catch one in a net. and hatching an egg takes a lot of time, since ya' gotta keep it warm and supervised. I haven't hatched an egg me'self in a long time, but Muerte and Hextor have been breeding lately, so I'mma hoping dat I got some eggs soon. the woman spoke, a smile forming on her jaw. I see you are interested in them...Ya know how to train them? asked the woman, wondering how far Alma's knowledge of birds went.

<style type="text/css">
.valbeast b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0b9ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #290e05; }
.valbeast p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.valbeast {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#c54215; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qzrjoh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a22e06; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#dd8668; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.valbeast p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.valbeast p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread